Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patients want an office that provides the procedures they are looking for and a doctor who understands their needs. Dr. Olga Frey has provided the answers to some of the most common questions she hears from patients. She and her team are standing by to answer any additional questions from potential or existing patients.
- X-rays, do I need them?
- What are Dental Implants?
- Why are my teeth sensitive?
- What is gingivitis?
- How can I improve my smile?
- What is teeth whitening?
- Do I really need to floss?
- What are early signs of dental trouble?
- Are sweets and ice really bad for my teeth?
- Does the Waterpik replace flossing?
- What can I add into my Water Flosser?
- How do I use my Water Flosser?